Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best bets in Ukraine?
Hi Brian ,

Well , I don`t know , if you have been reading the posts , in the WWS blog.If , yes , you will know , that I have been posting , some of my comments and experiences , when visiting Ukraine.
Only then I use the name Paul.

You have already , gotten some good tips , from Scott.And , yes , I do believe , that you will have to make , more than 1 trip , to find the right woman.Yes , it is possible ,to have a great deal of luck , and be successful , on your first trip.But , personally , I would not bet on it.

Going over there , is the first step.What you should also consider , is the way , that you will communicate with your lady.When you can speak Russian , then there is no problem.
If you will need a translator , keep in mind , that it can be a bit costly.

In general , they ask about 15 ~ 20 dollar , for 1 hour.Plus , you will have to buy her , dinner and drinks , if you are going to treat your lady , to a meal.
Furthermore , there are the costs , for the taxi , that you will have to pay , for your lady , to go back home.

Understand , that there are not many people , who speak English.In Kiev , you will have more chance , to meet a person , who will understand you.
You can use Google translate , on your smart phone (but I`m not sure if you will need to buy a sim card , from a local provider - if so , that will be much cheaper).

You mention , that you are more comfortable , with younger women.How should I read that ??
Does it mean , that you are seeking for a woman in the age range of 23 ~ 35 ??
It may work , with a woman of 23 , but do not compare a woman of 24 in America , to one in Ukraine.

It also makes a difference , if she is from the big city in Ukraine , or coming from a farmer`s village.I am sure , that you have these differences too , in America.
The thing which makes it different , is that their culture , tradition and their social connections , with their family and relatives , are not , like we in the West , think about it.

So , if you are really interested , to find a wife , in EE or Russia , do some reading , on what is important for them.
In general , and when it comes to family , specifically.

Personally , I would not go in blind , and see , if or when , there will be a suitable lady , for me.As said before , meeting one on the street , is one , but to get a conversation , is two!
And , yes , you will not know , if she is already , in a relationship.

Understanding , what you can not say , and do , on your first ( 2nd , 3rd , 4th ) meeting , is very important.
You would not want , to ruine your chances , on a woman , who you like.

So , start to do some reading , on the WWS blog , or on other sites.
As for Russia , you are aware , that you need a visa , to go there.While for Ukraine , you don`t need one.

Good luck

Paul

Messages In This Thread
Best bets in Ukraine? - brian_scott - 01-11-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Best bets in Ukraine? - Scott - 01-19-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Best bets in Ukraine? - Paul_Dutch - 01-22-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Best bets in Ukraine? - Seeker - 03-14-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Best bets in Ukraine? - Scott - 07-05-2015, 11:09 AM