Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90 Day Fiance now casting season 3
I just received this email from one of the producers at 90 Day Fiance:

Hi Scott,

We were in touch last year when I was casting for the second season of 90 Day Fiance. We just started casting for the third season and I wanted to see if you could posted something again on your website. It was very helpful last time! 

This season, we are looking for Americans that have a fiance(e) coming to the US for the first time under a K1 Visa. The format of the show is to follow couples from the day they are reunited at the airport until the end of the 90 Day period, though it is not 90 days of filming. We are also looking for couples who’ve yet to meet in person and would love to capture their first face-to-face meeting on camera.

Please let me know if you any questions!

Thank you so much for your help!
Best,

Juliette Marais
Casting Director
Sharp Entertainment
juliette@sharpentertainment.com

This email, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.