Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ultimate in feminism or can it get any worse than this ?
Hi Seeker ,

Well it is not specifically , for the child support money , that the DJ`s girlfriend , did not tell him , that she had seks with another man !!As you may know , in Holland , we have a somewhat rather good social security system.

Not to mention , all the legislation , that the Euro Parliament , has effected , on this and other matters.
So , my point is , has this society , changed so much , that Western women , believe , that it is all a
good way , to have a partner and also fool around , with other men, who she finds attractive ??

Even or when , there is a little bit of bad times , in the relation ????You get my point ??
So , she wanted , to take this to the extreme , to have him raise the kids , and let him believe ,
that they are his own .................. , I ask you ????????????

Of course , the relation has ended and the dj moved to his own place.

In this respect , I want to tell you about another story , that happened some years ago.I believe it was 9 or 10 years ago.It is about a very good looking , and rather well known Dutch woman.
She was doing modelling work , had some appearences on tv shows and even had some tv shows , in where she was starring.

So , everything was going her way.And , just as we know , how it goes with beautiful Western women , she had several relations , that did not last.
After some time , of being single , she found herself , a rather rich guy (he had a couple of millions on his bank acount).

But , when the marriage was 1 month old , he found out , that she was already 2 months pregnant.
AND IT WAS NOT FROM HIM .......................................... (ooohh my God , where can I hide now ?)
It was all big news.

I don`t have to tell you , that the marriage was over.And the man had to go through very bad emotions.
Did he deserve this ?? Maybe , I can`t say.

And the model , she went into anonymity.Or could it be , that no program maker , wanted to have her ??
Until today , she has kept the silence , and did`t say anything , about , why she did marry the guy.
Or , at least , didn`t told him , about her pregnancy ..................

So , are these women`s minds , so twisted , that they don`t understand , what is morally acceptable , anymore ??
Or , are they thinking , that this is the new standard ?
This is also being fuelled , by the apps , that wants to make it (very) easy , for you , to have sex with ayone.

I am sure , you know , what I`m talking about.So , do the big providers , are telling us , which new way of
thinking , we should adept to ???
Of course , we know too well , that these apps are just , to let these companies , get richer and richer.

And is getting very rich , without no effort (or minimal work) becoming the new morale , and the new standard?
And , there are no more rules for decency , politeness , self esteem and dignity ??
Are these tech companies , pushing us , further away , of what was considered - "not done" - some 40 - 50 years ago ??

Or , are the people in charge , of these companies , have themselves been brainwashed , all these years , and
can`t make a difference anymore , to what is wrong or right?

What is morally acceptable , and what is not ??Or is making money , the ultimum , of being alive , and everything
else , has no value anymore ................................

I ask myself , if the initial - liberation of women - is now , not destroying our society.
And we ALL , are getting more selfish , and there is no more room for compassion and support , for our fellow man ??

Paul_Dutch

Messages In This Thread
RE: The ultimate in feminism or can it get any worse than this ? - Paul_Dutch - 06-14-2016, 02:32 PM