Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I had it to do all over again...
(10-24-2015, 06:39 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(10-22-2015, 05:14 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Scott,

You mentioned in your most recent article..."If I was 22 right now I would be applying for jobs in Dubai, Quatar, Bahrain and/or any other international airline hub that I could find."

Was this primarily due to your specific job in the airline industry, the logistics of being close to the young foreign flight attendants/international female workers, or the financial perks of having a gulf job?

I mean, if I was just coming out of college now, I would take a job in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Quatar, etc. Somewhere with a huge international airport hub.

Alternatively, I would try to take a job in Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, etc. This of course would be a lot easier if you speak Russian.

The Woman are so hot in the rest of the world. Working on a Western paycheck while living overseas beats the hell out of Oklahoma population 25,000.

I understand your point now.
Seems like a good option for some of the career men to consider, especially if they are only responsible for themselves.
Dealing with Central and South American women in their native environment was my catalyst...it's just the Russian and Eastern European women that I randomly meet in the US, keep striking out of nowhere like bolts of lightning, and that's one of the reasons I found WWS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I had it to do all over again... - Seeker - 10-24-2015, 09:44 PM