Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated vs. Overrated
Exclamation 
Do you guys think that the Philippines and Thailand are overrated compared to Vietnam and Cambodia?
(03-12-2015, 02:22 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Do you guys think that the Philippines and Thailand are overrated compared to Vietnam and Cambodia?

Do you like fried potatoes or French fries? I really think that it all comes down to preference.

I prefer Thailand over Philippines and Cambodia over Vietnam. But, I prefer European Women over Asian, so, I staked my claim in Russia :-)
(03-15-2015, 01:06 AM)Scott Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 02:22 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Do you guys think that the Philippines and Thailand are overrated compared to Vietnam and Cambodia?

Do you like fried potatoes or French fries? I really think that it all comes down to preference.

I prefer Thailand over Philippines and Cambodia over Vietnam. But, I prefer European Women over Asian, so, I staked my claim in Russia :-)

Ha..ha!
I like the Brazilian and Argentine girls but I'm very open to being seduced by a young Ukrainian or Russian girl.  One of the wildcards in my search are the Colombian girls.
Can't complain, those are some good options to have if you are a man.
It's definitely a matter of one's tastes, but I find Japanese women outrageously overrated. From what I've seen, they're remarkably plain and have bad teeth on average, yet nearly as picky as Western women. Strange.

Give me Thai and Indonesian women any day of the week. Not only are they prettier, but have a more open sexuality than the asexual Japanese anime look-a-likes. I can understand why herbivore culture has taken off in Japan. Wink
(04-05-2015, 12:14 AM)Gezzza Wrote:  It's definitely a matter of one's tastes, but I find Japanese women outrageously overrated. From what I've seen, they're remarkably plain and have bad teeth on average, yet nearly as picky as Western women. Strange.

Give me Thai and Indonesian women any day of the week. Not only are they prettier, but have a more open sexuality than the asexual Japanese anime look-a-likes. I can understand why herbivore culture has taken off in Japan. Wink

Funny! I have heard that before about Japan.  Even though it is an Asian country it's still considered westernized with an aging population, which means bad male to female ratios -- I guess you will not see 3 to 4 pretty young women to one man in a place like Japan -- plus the place is very expensive. Even though the Asian look is not my preference I agree, I think Indonesians are prettier.  As well as Singaporeans, etc.
Any young single guy should go and visit Thailand, alone or with a couple of buddies for a few months and see what proper Male/female roles look like. Thai Women take care of their Men and see sex and house chores as part of their duties same as changing the oil in the car and mowing the grass. There are no "well, you didn't do the foreplay just right" kind of hangups there.