Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Feminine in South America?
(04-02-2015, 05:12 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 02:18 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Which country in South America is the least feminist and has the most feminine women?  Solid opinions without any nationalist BS.

That's a good question; I've only dated Argentine, Mexican, Peruvian & Guatemalan. I felt it was the same as in Eastern Europe: the smaller the town, the lest feminist influence.

Even though every country has it's quirks.  I felt the same way; larger cities are more feminist (nowhere as bad as the US), small cities are somewhere in the middle, and small towns are the least feminist.  Less tourists and expats, less feminist.  Also, families that live in small cities and towns tend to have very large families (due to traditional values plus cheaper cost of living?), which creates some super crazy ratios.  I mentioned this before but I was sort of freaked out the first time I experienced this.  I was in large town outside a small city in SA visiting friends and immediately noticed the insane ratios, barely any men but plenty of thin 20 something girls stylishly dressed and single.  So I don't understand why idiots will blow serious money in places like Miami and Las Vegas or on a trendy sports car and place they can barely afford but I guess they don't know any better?

Messages In This Thread
Most Feminine in South America? - Seeker - 03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: Most Feminine in South America? - Seeker - 04-13-2015, 12:21 AM