Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Shaming Tactics
This was brought up a while ago by Hoca. What are your experiences with male shaming tactics?
I think that one of the most derisive Male shaming techniques is the use of the word "creep." If a guy doesn't fit into the unrealistic Western-feminist definitions of "knight with shining armor," women seem to throw around the word creep quite liberally. I've seen a lot of nice guys branded with the creep label for such slight infractions as asking a woman out on a date or something as mild as saying "hello." It seems that many Western women, for no good reason, label any guy a creep who they deem below their dating status. In other words, if Brad Pitt asks them out, he's a "dream," whereas, Clarence from IT asks them out and he's "creepy."

Or, any guy who dates a woman who is younger by more than 2 years is creepy. Wow, I guess I'm a total creep because I'm 10 years older than my Wife. Interestingly, we both think that it is totally normal (it is - and has been for eons. Only in the last 50 years has it become 'creepy').

Really though, any woman that is a gold digger is ultra-creepy. Wouldn't it be nice if every time a woman sucked up to a good looking Man, she was instantly branded as a creep? Or, any time a woman was attracted to a rich, powerful or successful Man, she was branded a creep. Think about it, it is a serious double standard.
Thumbs Up 
Yes.
Also no one ever brings up the fact that women mature much faster than men.  It's pretty apparent that 40 year old men and women never look the same age.  No matter how much a women takes care of herself.  Another factor is fertility.  Once women hit 30 to 35 they have much tougher time conceiving and birthing healthy children compared to 20 to 24.  Yet men are capable of planting their seeds until they kick the bucket in old age.  Yet it is forbidden in western society to state truths that have been known since the beginning of man.  Now they are trying to push pseudoscience onto the public, like male menopause, something that does not and will not ever exist.
Another point is that women mentally mature faster than men.  The reason these weak feminist try to date and marry men the same age or younger than them is that they are not socially and psychology mature as their non-western competition.  Western women talk about wanting real men but when mature men interact with them they are unable to handle it.  The average American woman in her early 20s could not handle the responsibility of being in a relationship with a man his late 30s (or even 40s) but an average Colombian woman is more than capable.  I'm sure the same would apply to other non-western parts of the world.

(03-13-2015, 05:41 AM)Scott Wrote:  I think that one of the most derisive Male shaming techniques is the use of the word "creep." If a guy doesn't fit into the unrealistic Western-feminist definitions of "knight with shining armor," women seem to throw around the word creep quite liberally. I've seen a lot of nice guys branded with the creep label for such slight infractions as asking a woman out on a date or something as mild as saying "hello." It seems that many Western women, for no good reason, label any guy a creep who they deem below their dating status. In other words, if Brad Pitt asks them out, he's a "dream," whereas, Clarence from IT asks them out and he's "creepy."

Or, any guy who dates a woman who is younger by more than 2 years is creepy. Wow, I guess I'm a total creep because I'm 10 years older than my Wife. Interestingly, we both think that it is totally normal (it is - and has been for eons. Only in the last 50 years has it become 'creepy').

Really though, any woman that is a gold digger is ultra-creepy. Wouldn't it be nice if every time a woman sucked up to a good looking Man, she was instantly branded as a creep? Or, any time a woman was attracted to a rich, powerful or successful Man, she was branded a creep. Think about it, it is a serious double standard.
(03-14-2015, 01:48 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Yes.
Also no one ever brings up the fact that women mature much faster than men.  It's pretty apparent that 40 year old men and women never look the same age.  No matter how much a women takes care of herself.  Another factor is fertility.  Once women hit 30 to 35 they have much tougher time conceiving and birthing healthy children compared to 20 to 24.  Yet men are capable of planting their seeds until they kick the bucket in old age.  Yet it is forbidden in western society to state truths that have been known since the beginning of man.  Now they are trying to push pseudoscience onto the public, like male menopause, something that does not and will not ever exist.
Another point is that women mentally mature faster than men.  The reason these weak feminist try to date and marry men the same age or younger than them is that they are not socially and psychology mature as their non-western competition.  Western women talk about wanting real men but when mature men interact with them they are unable to handle it.  The average American woman in her early 20s could not handle the responsibility of being in a relationship with a man his late 30s (or even 40s) but an average Colombian woman is more than capable.  I'm sure the same would apply to other non-western parts of the world.

(03-13-2015, 05:41 AM)Scott Wrote:  I think that one of the most derisive Male shaming techniques is the use of the word "creep." If a guy doesn't fit into the unrealistic Western-feminist definitions of "knight with shining armor," women seem to throw around the word creep quite liberally. I've seen a lot of nice guys branded with the creep label for such slight infractions as asking a woman out on a date or something as mild as saying "hello." It seems that many Western women, for no good reason, label any guy a creep who they deem below their dating status. In other words, if Brad Pitt asks them out, he's a "dream," whereas, Clarence from IT asks them out and he's "creepy."

I must be one of the biggest creeps in world!  I'm in my mid 30s but I would never try to pick up a woman over 25. Haha!  I think that observation about the 2 year age difference is funny because what is said and what is done are two different things.  I can guarantee that if a man his late 40s parked his shiny new Porsche (or anything similar) in a mall parking lot in the US...girls in their early to mid 20s would start acting super creepy.  Now who's shallow?
Hi Scott
1) Would a local Russian Church or immigrant groups be good places to meet Russian girls?
2) Would any college Russian girls be willing to party or hang out with foreign students like me and my buddies?
3) How do you tell if a girl likes you and why do you perfer websites to marriage agencies? I saw Dream Connections led by Mark and Anna Davis on your website and they have a pretty good reputation.
4) I am an average looking white guy. Do I have to look like a movie star to get a cute girl?

Thanks William
(08-17-2015, 04:29 PM)Hockey Wrote:  Hi Scott
1) Would a local Russian Church or immigrant groups be good places to meet Russian girls?
2) Would any college Russian girls be willing to party or hang out with foreign students like me and my buddies?
3) How do you tell if a girl likes you and why do you perfer websites to marriage agencies? I saw Dream Connections led by Mark and Anna Davis on your website and they have a pretty good reputation.
4) I am an average looking white guy. Do I have to look like a movie star to get a cute girl?

Thanks William

Did you read Scott's stories about Boris Smile
Bryan on August 12, 2015 at 5:25 pm said:
Guys wake up… Skype is a wonderful thing. Big head, not the little one.

Elenasmodels – for the win.

Stop paying for this crap and find a real woman. Met my girl here and it is a wonderful thing. Just got off a 4 hour Skype with her and we are already getting ready for me to arrive for another visit in September.

Wake up guys and be smart.

Reply ↓
Scott
on August 14, 2015 at 4:58 pm said:
Seriously, I can’t see why you would spend a few thousand for a tour (most if not all of which are bogus anyways) and wouldn’t get a membership. Sad thing is that most men, 19 out of 20 who “meet” a Woman in EE online still don’t go out to visit.

I guess its the same reason why 95% of all lotto winners are bankrupt after 5 years.

Reply ↓
Seeker
on August 15, 2015 at 8:43 pm said:
Ha! ha!

“I guess its the same reason why 95% of all lotto winners are bankrupt after 5 years.”

I would permanently relocate to one of those (or rotate between) countries where the natives speak Spanish, Russian, or something similar…if that ever happened.

Reply ↓
Dale on August 12, 2015 at 5:52 pm said:
Another technique that I used and which also weeded out the bona-fide women who were flakes was to keep things low key and noncommittal for 5 or 6 months. Only a woman who is both bona-fide and has her act together will stay interested this long.

Reply ↓
Paul
on August 14, 2015 at 4:51 am said:
On the other hand , women , who are seeking for a lifetime partner , to build a family , may be inclined to believe , that you don`t know , what you want.And , that maybe , you are a player.
That is , when you are only writing mails or letters , and nothing else.

Someone , who is going over to meet her , in these periods , may well take her mind off , of you.And , she may feel , that he is more direct , and knows , what he wants.

Just something , to think about.Especially , when you believe , that SHE is , THAT woman for you.

Don`t let another man , run off , with her !!!

Understand , when she says , that she wants a real man

Reply ↓
Seeker
on August 15, 2015 at 8:47 pm said:
Dale and Paul,
Two great points to consider. I guess it’s a balance of each…but I could be wrong.

Reply ↓
Seeker
on August 16, 2015 at 10:29 am said:
Fortuna Audaces Iuvat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_favours_the_bold

Reply ↓
Paul
on August 16, 2015 at 4:40 pm said:
I was talking , with my girl , on a date , about , how everything went , on my first trip.
That I made the decision , to come over , and to meet with , the other lady.

But , that didn`t work out.So , then I wanted , to meet her.

She said , it was good , that I came over.Otherwise , maybe , I would not have met her.So soon!

So , does Fortune really favours the brave ???

In my situation , it happened.Maybe in yours also ???

Paul

Seeker
on August 16, 2015 at 6:15 pm said:
From past experiences…whether I fail or succeed… I tend to be rewarded for taking calculated risks…I’m an extrovert and come off as a jock from first appearances but many people mistake me for a bookish intellectual if they have never met me in person…a curse or blessing.., high IQ and athletic …plus common sense.
I noticed since I was 5 years old that telling it like it is (the truth) gets you in serious trouble…especially in America.

Seeker
on August 26, 2015 at 9:45 pm said:
Paul,
Interesting point in this article, from a site linked by William.
— —
“Russian women respect men who make it clear what they want. They love sincerity and commitment and loath aloofness and ambiguity. They hate dealing with someone who sends them mixed signals. In the West, you’re forced to hide your primal instincts and be indirect because showing interest first might make you appear desperate and needy; in Russia, not showing interest quickly enough makes you appear insecure and indecisive. If she detects that you’re playing games—and she knows perfectly well the difference between flirting games and games that showcase your ineptitude and insecurity—she’ll abruptly stop talking to you and move on to a more promising candidate. Life in Russia is too short for games.”
http://mavericktraveler.com/russian-women/
— —
I guess this implies a man should show strong intentions when dealing with a Russian or Eastern European woman he really wants.

Steve R on August 13, 2015 at 6:42 pm said:
One of the things I looked for in the full header is anything mentioning “The Bat”, which is a email tool used by those issuing mass quantities of emails.

Ignore the “bats”.

Reply ↓
Scott
on August 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm said:
I’d read something about that years ago – another good thing to look for, thanks.

Reply ↓
Paul on August 27, 2015 at 4:27 am said:
Seeker ,

It is correct.At least , in my personal experience , and in my point of vieuw.
As I stated , in one of my posts.Her 1st question may be :
# – why did you come to Ukraine ??? Your answer , to this question , will determine , if she should ask you , the second one.And , if it will be , to learn more , about your intentions.

For a Westerner , it may not seem so important.But for her (them) , it will decide , if she wants , to learn more about you.
Meaning , if she wants , to have another date with you.
Now , I don`t mean , just a date.I mean , to spend more time , with each other , and trying to know each other better.

If you moved up , to that level , you will still , have some challenges ahead.But , hey , I never said , that it would be easy.
Be prepared , to show , that you are a (real) man.That you didn`t came , just for some personal fun.

That it is your goal , to find a lifetime partner.And , she may be that person.Is she going to believe you , on your blue eyes ???
Some women may (although not right away), some may not (mean , it can take quite some time).

Don`t give up , believe in yourself , and watch the signals , that she may be giving you (or , when not , try to find out , the reason for that).
Maybe , you should adjust , some of your reactions.Maybe , you give them , the wrong , interpretations.

That said , it is obvious , that you have done your homework , too.Know , how to behave , how to treat them.Always be prepared , to pay the bill (yes , many men , tend to try , to negotiate about it).
Or have a discussion , over it.
This can make or brake , a good time , which you 2 , may have.

Don`t let her know , that you believe , the bill , is too expensive.When she really likes you , she will always ask , what she can order.
If not , think again , about asking her , for the next date.

This all , will prove , that you are confident , and you have a strong believe , in yourself.The women just love this.

Paul

Reply ↓
Rodney
on August 27, 2015 at 7:19 am said:
Good assessment Paul. You’ve done your “on the ground” research very well.

I’d like to piggy back on your fine assessment.

Guys, I found that the good-night or good-bye kiss held many signals, as well.

On my first dates, it was quite comfortable and acceptable to kiss her on the cheek.

On the second date, another kiss cheek is good. However, by the 3rd, it’s time for a nice, short lip kiss. If the lady turns her face to her cheek on a 3rd or 4th date, she may not be into you.

I found by the 3rd date, if you were making a lip kiss and longer ones later, then she is really into you and you are definitely the candidate to be her man.

Don’t forget the flowers!!
Seeker
on August 27, 2015 at 7:09 pm said:
Thanks for the response and info Paul!

— —
“When she really likes you , she will always ask , what she can order. If not , think again , about asking her , for the next date.”
— —

Man…let the feminist chew on that quote…ha! ha!
1. http://www.westernwomensuck.com/.../4-practical-ways-to-spot-a-scammer/

http://www.westernwomensuck.com/.../4-practical-ways-to-spot-a-scammer/

1. http://www.westernwomensuck.com/.../4-practical-ways-to-spot-a-scammer/
mavericktraveler.com/serbian-women-the-perfect-combination-of-slavic

maverick traveler.com/serbian-women-the-perfect-combination-of-Slavic

http://www.singledudetravel.com/.../guest-post-stewardesses-the-real-airline-fre...

http://www.internationallovescout.com/

http://www.internationallovescout.com/dating-tips/internet-dating-scams

Using Google Images to Detect Dating Scammers

http://www.internationallovescout.com/.../using-google-images-to-detect-dating scammers

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/01/eastern-europe-now-do-you-see/

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/01/where-to-stay-in-eastern-europe

Te amo, Mexico! - The Single Dude's Guide to Life & Travel™

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/01/te-amo-mexico/

Playa del Carmen - Cancun, but Good! - The Single Dude's ...

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/01/playa-del-carmen-cancun-but-good/