Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ultimate in feminism or can it get any worse than this ?
Hi everyone ,

It`s been some time since I posted something here on the forum , but not on the WWS blog !!
Today I want to tell you some stories , that have happened very recently , and one has been in the news in the UK.

In the last half , of 2015 , a very popular radio dj , was sharing his life , with some colleagues and the audience.
He was telling , about the pregnancy of his girlfriend , and when it was time for the bay to be born.
In the last months of 2015 , I don`t recall exactly , in what moth , the twins were born.

You can imagine his pride and happiness , and he was very emotional about this big event in their life.
But , oohhhh , what disaster struck him , when the twins , were a little bit older!!!

For some reason , not known , to the public and his colleagues , he had doubts about he being the biological father.
And so , he had a DNA test performed.At first , it was his plan , to not tell the people about it!!
Imagine , you have been , sitting on a pink cloud for some months.And when the babies are here , you are not sure if you are their father !

I am sure , that his is mind bugging and really devestating for every man.Sure enough , the test proved , that HE IS NOT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER !!!! Angry Angry Angry CryCry

It was his mother , who urged him , to come and open up , on this , how hard it may even be , for him.
Think of the consequences , if he would let everybody , to believe , that they are his children.When the children are teens , how will they react , when they will learn , that "their parents" , were lying all the time.

By letting them think , that he is their father , when in fact , he is not.

This dj , had a relation for several years , with this woman.And they were living together for some years.
So , why did his girlfriend , had sex with another man , and let him believe , that he is the father ??????

It really makes you wonder , yes ??This did not happen in the USA , but in my country in Europe.

And here is the second story , I want to tell you about.
This happened , just last week in the UK.Maybe you have heard about it on Facebook.

This woman 33 yrs old , appeared on the talk show - " this Morning" - in England.
She is seeking for a sperm "DONOR" , to have a child.
NO WAIT , before you start to jump to conclusions ...........................

She ALREADY HAS 12 CHILDREN .................................. Huh Huh Huh

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh , am I missing something here .............. ?????????????

She mentioned , that she is taking the children , just for the children`s social security money ..................
She "collects" 40.000 British pound per year ...................

In the show , she was bragging about the summer vacation , that she and the 12 kids , will make to Mallorca this year.
About her very expensive hand bag ..............
And about her breast surgery , that she had planned ........................

Am I getting crazy , when I hear ALL THIS ??????????????????????
What sort of society has this become ?? Do you believe , that it is right , to let women have more to say or to
decide ????

I ask myself , is this were feminism , is shooting itself in the foot ????

Naturally , the British people are furious.Because she is having a good life , from their tax money ..................

I wonder , if things can get any worse !!!! With feminism .................

Glad , that I decided to seek my happiness else where .....................

Guys , when will you follow .............................................

Paul (Dutch)

Messages In This Thread
The ultimate in feminism or can it get any worse than this ? - Paul_Dutch - 06-12-2016, 03:51 PM