Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I had it to do all over again...
Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm said:

I can answer for myself!
Me and my wife NEVER had any bachelor or bachelorette parties prior to getting married.
But we are older folks, I’m in my early 40s and she’s in her late 30s, so we didn’t really needed anything like that.
We love being with each other and do NOT need anything or anyone else in our lives be it a bachelor party, chasing stewardesses or hot Russian teachersWink

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 4:24 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,

Does your wife work?
William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:35 pm said:

Of course she does work. She’s a fitness instructor and coach at a major fitness center.

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:39 pm said:

Honestly, man, you seem to be obsessed with a fantasy about having sex with a stewardess from a major airline.

I’ve never thought about it this way. Just live your life and never concentrate on one area only while missing out on all other areas.
Life has a lot more to offer than just chasing stewardesses after a 10 hour long non stop flight through 6 times zoneWink

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm said:

Hi Scott,

Your comment the bachelorette parties have started in Russia. Does that mean that the women have finally gotten the upper hand in Russia? Can a guy no longer find a good woman in Russia? How could the Russian guys let their women take control?

Thanks William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:46 pm said:

It ain’t about Russia or who’s taken over. It’s about male being a male and female being a female.
A loser of a male will never be successful in Russia nor in any other country in the world.
Try to think outside the box. Life is soooo damn much more than trying to figure out who’s taken over and whyWink

Be yourself and do not worry about the others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I had it to do all over again... - Hockey - 10-30-2015, 11:07 PM