Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I had it to do all over again...
Lightbulb 
Scott,

You mentioned in your most recent article..."If I was 22 right now I would be applying for jobs in Dubai, Quatar, Bahrain and/or any other international airline hub that I could find."

Was this primarily due to your specific job in the airline industry, the logistics of being close to the young foreign flight attendants/international female workers, or the financial perks of having a gulf job?
(10-22-2015, 05:14 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Scott,

You mentioned in your most recent article..."If I was 22 right now I would be applying for jobs in Dubai, Quatar, Bahrain and/or any other international airline hub that I could find."

Was this primarily due to your specific job in the airline industry, the logistics of being close to the young foreign flight attendants/international female workers, or the financial perks of having a gulf job?

I mean, if I was just coming out of college now, I would take a job in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Quatar, etc. Somewhere with a huge international airport hub.

Alternatively, I would try to take a job in Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, etc. This of course would be a lot easier if you speak Russian.

The Woman are so hot in the rest of the world. Working on a Western paycheck while living overseas beats the hell out of Oklahoma population 25,000.
(10-24-2015, 06:39 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(10-22-2015, 05:14 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Scott,

I mean, if I was just coming out of college now, I would take a job in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Quatar, etc. Somewhere with a huge international airport hub.

Alternatively, I would try to take a job in Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, etc. This of course would be a lot easier if you speak Russian.

The Woman are so hot in the rest of the world. Working on a Western paycheck while living overseas beats the hell out of Oklahoma population 25,000.

I understand your point now.
Seems like a good option for some of the career men to consider, especially if they are only responsible for themselves.
Dealing with Central and South American women in their native environment was my catalyst...it's just the Russian and Eastern European women that I randomly meet in the US, keep striking out of nowhere like bolts of lightning, and that's one of the reasons I found WWS.
FormerCanadian
on October 25, 2015 at 1:46 pm said:

Odessa is almost the same if not worse than Kiev.

I’d say go to place like Kherson, Nikolaev, Zhitomir.

I can help you with that if you’d want to!

1+

Reply ↓

Seeker
on October 25, 2015 at 8:45 pm said:

Thanks again!
I’ll note the cities.
I think others on this site including Rodney have stated something likes this before too.

Reply ↓

Paul
on October 26, 2015 at 7:09 am said:

Hi FC ,

So , back to Russia , then.Or even Mexico.As you say , it is , what path , you have set out , and how you expect it , to develop for you.

Don`t know , in what place , you live at this moment.But , is there much protest , going on there ?

Do you find , that people , are making your neighbourhood , unsafe ?

Or , is your plan , to move out , the result , from a combination , of different issues.
Coinciding , at the same time.

Sure , it is good , to learn Russian.And as such , I have started , to give it my best.Being able , to have a conversation , will surely , make things easier.

All the best to you and your family

Paul

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 26, 2015 at 1:29 pm said:

It’s Russia OR Mexico. Depends on what we decide is better for our kids and business.
And we are in Ukraine right now.
Ain’t no protest going on here now since sheeple in Ukraine can only protest when sponsored by US government funds.
But they are just sheep when it comes to defending their OWN right and freedoms and not the ones of top politicians! All their Maidans were about trying to change the ass on a president’s chair and not about making the life better/changing the system.
People ain’t making my neighborhood unsafe, I’m one big evil mothafucker myself. It ain’t much about safety, it’s about lack of opportunities, lack of money, people’s indifference and lack of desire to change anything for the better.

1+

Enrique
on October 27, 2015 at 10:16 pm said:

Hi, formercanadian, have you already have a city in mexico in mind? I am thinking on moving to merida, in the yucatan peninsula, is the city with the best quality of life in mx, very safe (no drug cartels ) and it have, i think, the second largest expat community in mexico. The housing is very cheap compared to mexico city. Also the bajio area is nice, queretaro city have a booming economy right know.

1+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 29, 2015 at 11:37 am said:

Sure thing. Cancun and area.

FormerCanadian
on October 25, 2015 at 1:44 pm said:

Good afternoon!!
1. Yes, language is a number one priority for anyone who’s planning to settle down in Ukraine/Russia and to find himself a wife from here.
2. Flowers do matter, correct!!!
3. True-stay as far from Kiev as only possible if you want to find a genuine relationship and not a fly by nighter.

2+

Reply ↓

Paul
on October 26, 2015 at 6:55 am said:

Bryan ,

Good points all together.I`m not sure , if I have missed it.But do you have a Ukranian wife/lady , or do you live in Ukraine right now ??

Well , it`s true.Flowers are very important , but even so , are the gifts , that you will bring for her.
Although , I didn`t had flowers with me , on our first meeting.

Because , I wasn`t sure , if she wanted to have this dialogue with me.We would meet , at a certain place.And like I mentioned before , it was my first trip ever to Ukraine , and to Odessa.

So , all was really new to me , and I could not speak one word of Russian.Didn`t know about , the wifi spots , and did not buy a smart Phone , to use Google translate.

I wasn`t sure , if she would come , let alone , if she wanted to meet me, when she had observed me.The fact , that she came out , and waited for me , at the side walk , was encouraging.The rest is history now.

I know , what you mean , when you say , to not pay attention , to other women.When we are walking , and I lag behind , she almost immediately , turns her head, to check , what I`m doing or where I am.
This should tell you enough.

When we were walking , on Arcadia , to go to Itaka , her friend told me , that she is still single.I was mistakenly thinking , that she was married.Because , my girl , she mentioned something , about a friend , who is married.So , I thought , that it was her.

She was not aware , that we know each other , this long.So , she asked some questions , in Russian (her English is a bit moderate).
My girl , she answered back in Russian.I couldn`t understand the conversation , but 1 word , I clearly heard.
Gallantly — You can look it up , with Google translate.
But , I think , that you already know , what it means.

As far as I can say , the fact , that she and I , have come this far , is because , I have always behaved , as a gentleman.And , this , I don`t need , to explain to you either.

My girl is very good looking , and she sometimes , works as a model.But , I was not looking for a gorgous beauty.Well , I do admit , that it doesn`t hurt , to have a beautiful lady.
But , it was not , my main goal.

I am also , sure , that she had met , other foreigners , in the past.As she , and the translator , both , mentioned , to me , that many foreigners , come to Odessa , but they are not good.
I guess , you know , what I am referring to.

Her friend , then said to me : ” there are many beautiful ladies here “.
I responded : ” I don`t know , I only look at Tanya (just to give my girl a name) ”

And , I could see that big smile , on her face , when I said this.And her friend , she said , that is good.

Well , what else can you say , when she had just told her friend , that you are a galant man ???

For some months now , I send her money , every month.Because , I knew , that life , was getting tougher , every month.This was before , the trouble with Russia.I do believe , that , now life is really hard , on the people.

Because , of the financial support , she did sign up , for the English school.Now , she is doing the English school , for almost 1 year.At the same time , she doesn`t have to worry , about the money.

So , there is less stress , to find a job , and more importantly , to keep it.Her life , has gotten a bit easier , and I can tell the difference , in her social interaction.
When I compare it , to the first dates.

But , also , in her whole appearance , I can clearly see , a positive change.And that was , what I wanted , to achieve.
She also , got her driving license.It was , one of the things , that she wanted to do , also.

I am not seeking , in the age range 18 – 28 , so cannot say , what you may find.And , have not been to other cities , in Ukraine , yet.

As , for the politics.I believe , that corruption , was more hidden , when Yanukovich , was in power.People never knew , in what luxury and palace , he was living.
Also did his good friends and buddies.

@Seeker :

I understand , that you didn`t meant leaving , but living.Well, yes , I hope too , that things will calm down.But , I did not notice , any violence or protest (fighting) , while I was there.
And , no one , said something , about it.

Paul

1+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm said:

People in Ukraine only protest when sponsored by US government funds, but they turn into sheep when it’s about protecting OWN rights and freedoms!

1+

Reply ↓

Paul on October 27, 2015 at 7:13 am said:

Seeker ,

While I understand , that your vacation time , is sparsely , now , I do think , that , going on a visit to Ukraine , will be a good start.

If it`s just to get the sense of daily life , and the traditions and customs.

And , let`s not forget , the amazing women over there.Now , I may not look at them , anymore.
But , hey , you are still free , man !!!!

)))))))))

Paul

1+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 27, 2015 at 1:37 pm said:

2 very valid points in your message:

1. A male absolutely HAS TO come to Russia or Ukraine and see it all himself. We can write a million of words describing the situation in these countries or the beauty of females here but all it takes is one day spent in Russia or Ukraine to realize that we are indeed correct.

2. Women are indeed amazing here! Another universe compared to women in USA or Canada.

2+

Reply ↓

William on October 28, 2015 at 4:08 pm said:

Hey Former Canadian,

I have a few questions for you:

1) What about women from immigrant groups? (I have met some very nice married women from Russia, Ukraine, and South America. Also one of my university history teachers is a hot Russian lady and some of the guys doing renovations on my home are from South America and they have some pretty hot wives).
2) What do you think about romance tours such as Dream Connections?
3) Are there any international airport hubs in Canada. I am in British Columbia. What about the Vancouver International Airport? Do you think that there would be any pretty foreign stewardess there to meet?

Thanks for your help and take care,

William Cavers

1+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian on October 29, 2015 at 12:07 pm said:

Hi William!

1. Women from immigrant groups are exactly the same shit as local North American females. It takes an immigrant lady anywhere from 3 to 6 months to turn into your average North American scum.
I do not care how hot they are on the outside, but do care about what they have inside their heads and souls.
Normal women are a very rare breed in North America and western world in general.

2. Fuck Dream connections! It’s just a money grabber which “relies” on sex hungry and desperate western males.

3. Forget about the idea of “meeting a pretty foreign stewardess” at any major Canadian international airport.
The airline long haul cabin crew is always taken away from the plane ASAP and on to the hotel to rest. Just imagine how they all feel having worked 10+ hours on a non stop flight going through several time zones.
Do you think that sex is on their mind after such a flight?

2+

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 29, 2015 at 12:52 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,

1) I agree with you on point one but there are exceptions to the rule. I can tell that my Russian teacher definitely is! We can agreed to disagreed on this issue to some extent if you wish. In my personal opinion not everybody changes their values.
2) I mentioned Dream Connections because they have or atleast appear to have a great reputation. Would you say that all these so-called romance tours are scams? What about online dating sites?
3) How did you meet your wife?
4) The question I was asking about meeting airline stewardess at Vancouver Airport was because according to Scott it is like a frat party with tons of willing women? Did he not use the term “Ultimate Pussy Towers”?
5) Also what are the Russian or Ukrainian nightclubs like?

Thanks and take care

William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 29, 2015 at 5:30 pm said:

1. Well, I do not argue with about your hot teacher. There are might be exceptions to every rule.
But do you know anything about her life outside of your school?
2. I’ve never tried any Dream Connections or other dating sites for this matter. But I’ve met a lot of people fooled by those sites.

3. I met my wife at a Fitness Center since we both are professional instructors.
4. I’m not familiar with Vancouver or Vancouver International airport, but I kinda find it hard to believe about it being a frat party with tons of willing women. I know Canada way too well in order to believe such a fairy tale story.

5. I haven’t been to a Ukrainian or Russian night club for almost 7 years and have NO idea how they look now. I’m a married man and do not have the need nor the urge to go there.

2+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 29, 2015 at 5:31 pm said:

Number 1 should read:” I do not argue with YOU”.

1+

Reply ↓

William on October 29, 2015 at 3:33 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,

The immigrant women that I have known from South America and especially my teacher from Russia, I have known for atlest 5- 10 years and they act and dress very girly and they all can cook.

I eat dance with one of the South American ladies’ hot single sisters’ at a party last summer.

Maybe its because I a young guy, but I do not like to live life paranoid and always expecting the worse.

I should have said that beforehand. Like I said there is exceptions to every rule. However, we can agree to disagree.

William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 29, 2015 at 5:34 pm said:

1. Again, there ARE immigrant women in America who act and dress feminine, who can cook and look great at all times. The problem is that they are VERY few and far between.

2. I sure am older than you are and simply happen to know life a bit more than you do thus my negativity.
But negativity does not equal paranoia Wink

I’m one big mothafucker and my opinion usually goes against the mainstream in anything, but I totally respect and will fight for YOUR right to have an OWN opinion! That’s a given!

1+

Reply ↓

William on October 29, 2015 at 6:44 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,

1) I get what you said about Vancouver Airport. However, there is foreign stewardess who come on airplanes travelling to Canada? Do I have work at a foreign airport to meet them? A hot foreign stewardess is a hot foreign stewardess regardess of airport location. Would they only like to meet guys who work at non-North American airports? Guys are basically the same in our desire to meet hot women regardless of location.

2) Also where was the fitness center that you met your wife? Was it in Russia or Ukraine, and what city in either Russia or Ukraine? Do she speak any English at all? Do you have to be totally flquent in non-English in order to meet girls? Scott said that there are English-speaking girls that can be met when I asked about if I would any girls on my class tour to St. Petersburg which will be organized by hot Russian teacher.

Thanks

William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 12:01 pm said:

1. I kinda find it VERY hard to believe that a long haul flight stewardess would be willing to party all night long after a 10 hours non stop flight through several time zones.

2. Fitness center where I met my wife is located in Ukraine, in the city of Odessa.
She did speak some English, yes.
And NO, you do not have to be fluent in Russian or Ukrainian to meet local girls. But you have to make an effort to learn it nonetheless.
You seem to be overly focused on your “hot Russian MILF teacher”Wink

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 11:57 am said:

1) Do they have slutty bachelorrate parties over in Russia/ Ukraine?
2) I am a university student currently. I like girls that are into history(my main subject of study), and I also like to dance and work out myself. Where do I find girls that are to my liking? Universities, fitness centres and is there any other ideas that you could give me.

3) Do you have any experience in Russian/ or Ukrainian nightclubs?

4) What do you do and does your wife work?

5) What do you and your wife live?

Thanks William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian on October 30, 2015 at 12:05 pm said:

1. I honestly have NO idea about bachelorette parties in Russia or Ukraine.
2. You can find a girl you like anywhere, you don’t have to single out one specific place where to meet them. Just be flexible and be yourself.

3. No, I do NOT have any experience of Russian or Ukrainian night clubs. They are not in my pool of interests.

4. I teach English as well as teach sports.

5. We live in southern Ukraine.

Reply ↓

Scott
Scott
on October 30, 2015 at 12:17 pm said:

The bachelorette parties have started in Russia.

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm said:

Hi Scott,

Your comment the bachelorette parties have started in Russia. Does that mean that the women have finally gotten the upper hand in Russia? Can a guy no longer find a good woman in Russia? How could the Russian guys let their women take control?

Thanks William

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 12:43 pm said:

Hi Scott and especially Hi Former Canadian,

Here is some information about stewardesses that I found on Single Dude Travel.

Does this not confirm what you have been saying Scott?

Stewardesses, the real airline frequent flyer perk!

by El Matador · March 7, 2011

Hot StewardessStewardesses are God’s gift to traveling dudes. They take the hard work and worry out of finding sex and help you enjoy your trip knowing you can’t possibly shock them because whatever you try to get them to do, they have already done it many times before with someone else.

First order of business, they ARE called stewardesses, not flight-attendants. If you call her a flight-attendant then you are just like all the other PC academia house-broken NPR listening guys out there and she will already think you are groveling. If she corrects you, correct HER and say you are an old fashioned guy and repeat that they are stewardesses. This interchange will trigger her deeply screwed-up daddy issues and she will want you to continue to disrespect her in other ways later. You already know these girls, BTW. They are basically just strippers except they aren’t highly paid but love to travel so they can have NSA sex often and meet their future ex-husband. That is their business plan in a nutshell. Remember, they are a personality type as are lawyers, cheerleaders, model/actress wannabes, etc. Pretty much consistent regardless of the country they come from.

Where to find these so-called “stewardesses”:

The Airlines house these women for an FAA minimum of 2 nights after a long haul flight in decent major hotels. The dirty secret of major hotel chains is that they sell their extra rooms for cheap in bulk to airlines for the stewardesses and pilots. Truth be told, if you are in NYC, LA, Chicago or major hubs in Europe, you can find out which hotels house the literally thousands of stewardesses each night. You can spot them in the hotel lobbies going out in groups or just hanging at the bars in and around the hotel. It is a cliche that they often bang pilots but many of them don’t want to because of the way word gets around a company. But in the big city, the game is on for you, my friend. If you can figure out where these international airlines house all these flying spermbanks, you will have your hands full for years. (hint: your gay wingman knows)

They tend to love to drink and go out because that’s the whole reason they wanted to work for the airlines in the first place. Stewardesses just wanna have fun. Their reasoning is like the “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” logic. Wherever they fly, they are in Vegas. Within the USA, it’s different. There is a fast turn around between flights and they are instead housed at those crappy cardboard airport hotels. They hate them more than you do so when you offer to pick them up and take them out for a drink they are usually thrilled that they won’t spend their evening watching “Friends” reruns on TV.An important question is where they are “based”. Some just fly a route that gets them to home “base” 4 nights a week, which is still good. A stewardess is still a stewardess no matter where she lives. They also get to fly for free, so if you find one you like enough to see again, she can very easily fly out to see you wherever on any airline (all the carriers have employee reciprocity).

They even get free companion tickets and can whisk you off to Rome for a wild getaway in her hotel room. This is not theory, I know this first hand. If you really impress them, they will give you free airline ticket vouchers as a way of saying “thank you for riding.”

So, if on your flight a stewardess catches your eye, don’t hit on her when she’s bringing you food, collecting barf bags, doing her job. Wait til you are at cruising altitude, the lights are out and everybody is watching “Three Men and a Baby.” Go to the back of the plane and start asking her for water and make lots of small talk. Not full court press, just hey, I’m going to Milano, what’s new in Milano? It’s pretty easy to agree to meet up. Again, that is the very reason they got in to their line of business. There is no other reason, actually.

William

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 4:23 pm said:

Hi Scott and or Former Canadian,
What about you and your wife Alana? Do you or her have any bachelor (possibly with strippers or escorts the old double standard) or bachelorette parities (without strippers) prior to getting married?
Also I always believed that Russia a male-dominated society. You stated in an article that in the East the man was king and it was a man’s world and all that stuff. The whole double-standard where boys will be boys and women know their place. That your wife was a type of celebrity for being a boss in such a male-dominated society. Just like the show Mad Men Version 2.0 Foreign style! The patriarchy lives! You get the picture. Right?
William

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 4:24 pm said:
Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm said:

I can answer for myself!
Me and my wife NEVER had any bachelor or bachelorette parties prior to getting married.
But we are older folks, I’m in my early 40s and she’s in her late 30s, so we didn’t really needed anything like that.
We love being with each other and do NOT need anything or anyone else in our lives be it a bachelor party, chasing stewardesses or hot Russian teachersWink

Reply ↓

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 4:24 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,

Does your wife work?
William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:35 pm said:

Of course she does work. She’s a fitness instructor and coach at a major fitness center.

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:39 pm said:

Honestly, man, you seem to be obsessed with a fantasy about having sex with a stewardess from a major airline.

I’ve never thought about it this way. Just live your life and never concentrate on one area only while missing out on all other areas.
Life has a lot more to offer than just chasing stewardesses after a 10 hour long non stop flight through 6 times zoneWink

William Cavers on October 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm said:

Hi Scott,

Your comment the bachelorette parties have started in Russia. Does that mean that the women have finally gotten the upper hand in Russia? Can a guy no longer find a good woman in Russia? How could the Russian guys let their women take control?

Thanks William

Reply ↓

FormerCanadian
on October 30, 2015 at 5:46 pm said:

It ain’t about Russia or who’s taken over. It’s about male being a male and female being a female.
A loser of a male will never be successful in Russia nor in any other country in the world.
Try to think outside the box. Life is soooo damn much more than trying to figure out who’s taken over and whyWink

Be yourself and do not worry about the others.
1. Having or not having sex with a female does not automatically affect your future chances for a meaningful relationship and healthy sex life. Simply do not be afraid of intimacy and femalesWink

2. Well, there are women who’ll stay with their males in all troubles and in all good times, and there are those who will not. Never generalize this stuff.

3. And again, you concentrate way too much on income and status in the society. YES, it’s a mandatory prerequisite for any North American female which only wants to sell herself to the highest male bidder on a dating market. Eastern European females ain’t like that.

4. I do not see nothing wrong in your desire to party!
You are a lot younger than I am, and I’m in my early 40s.
You have you own priorities and visions at the moment , and if you want to party and enjoy life NOW, then go for it! Ain’t nothing wrong with it.
William on November 4, 2015 at 7:35 pm said:

Hi Former Canadian,
How do you ensure that your wife does not cheat?
How does a guy ensure that he does not get cheated on?
Thanks

William

Reply ↓

ScottScotton November 4, 2015 at 9:27 pm said:

How do you ensure you house won’t collapse in an earthquake?

Don’t live on a fault line.

If you want to be sure of your Wife, you should really know her – and look at her friends and family. You’ll learn a lot.

1+

Reply ↓

FormerCanadianon November 5, 2015 at 11:56 am said:

Easy deal, palWink

I’m simply being myself with no hidden agenda, honest to the limit, respectful and supportive in any occasion in life.

If a male gets cheated on then it’s HIS fault meaning he wasn’t a MAN enough to be respected and treated with honesty and dignity.

I do not want to ENSURE anything, I simply want to be a real male, a leader and a positive example.

And you always seem to get carried away by looking for some kind of a hidden agenda or the second meaning of anything in life.