Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Favorite Flavor?
Lightbulb 
Which FSU country (or region within a country) has the best women? Looks not included. So that means we are talking the minute details as personality, culture, morals, parenting, cooking skills, work ethic, etc. not looks. What's your personal opinion? Please be respectful when giving your reasons.
(03-12-2015, 02:02 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Which FSU country (or region within a country) has the best women?  Looks not included.  So that means we are talking the minute details as personality, culture, morals, parenting, cooking skills, work ethic, etc. not looks.  What's your personal opinion? Please be respectful when giving your reasons.

I believe that there are enough genetic differences throughout the entire former USSR that you'll see much of the same whether you go to Odessa, St. Petersburgh or Vladivostok. In the East you will see some Asian looking Women and in the South you'll see some Women who look a bit more Arabic or Turkish (or proper Caucasian).

If I had to go back and start from scratch, I would focus all of my time and energy almost exclusively on Belarus and Eastern Russia (Siberia) for the simple fact that there is a LOT less Western Male competition. And as a result there is a much lower level of feminism. You're best bet would be to find a pretty Russian Woman, who is family oriented and who lives in a small town in Siberia.
(03-19-2015, 03:23 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 02:02 AM)Seeker Wrote:  Which FSU country (or region within a country) has the best women?  Looks not included.  So that means we are talking the minute details as personality, culture, morals, parenting, cooking skills, work ethic, etc. not looks.  What's your personal opinion? Please be respectful when giving your reasons.

I believe that there are enough genetic differences throughout the entire former USSR that you'll see much of the same whether you go to Odessa, St. Petersburgh or Vladivostok. In the East you will see some Asian looking Women and in the South you'll see some Women who look a bit more Arabic or Turkish (or proper Caucasian).

If I had to go back and start from scratch, I would focus all of my time and energy almost exclusively on Belarus and Eastern Russia (Siberia) for the simple fact that there is a LOT less Western Male competition. And as a result there is a much lower level of feminism. You're best bet would be to find a pretty Russian Woman, who is family oriented and who lives in a small town in Siberia.
Point taken.
I have noticed the same thing before in South America.  The smaller less touristy cities that most western foreigners didn't (and still don't...thank God that is still the case.  Travel novices with bad moral character should be weeded out in the tourist traps!) know anything about were literally loaded with young down to earth super sweet girls.  I was even sort of freaked out when I experienced it for the first time that's after I had experienced the major tourist traps, which compared to the west is still paradise if you are a man!
From the few vids and pics I have seen of the former Eastern Bloc I'm kind of surprised by the widespread genetic variety (looks) in the FSU, which is good for me concerning my taste.  I'm pretty open but I must admit I have a strong preference for long brown hair with little or no preference for a particular eye color.  Since finding a young beautiful woman shouldn't be a problem, I guess focusing on areas less infected by feminism would be a great place to fish.
Hi Scott,

By similing I was just refering to being friendly and flirting with girls. I understand that things are different overseas especially in Russia/ Ukraine and Belarus until you get to know somebody. i HAVE Probably said it before but I have heard that Eastern European, especailly in the old Soviet Union can be cold when you first meet them or on the street but open up once you see them at parties and homes and once you get to know them beyond the initial encounter

Is this true?
I think you should put one question at a time; that is a lot to respond to in one comment.
(04-30-2015, 01:18 AM)Scott Wrote:  I think you should put one question at a time; that is a lot to respond to in one comment.

How much Russian is required in St. Petersburg and would there be any English-speaking Russian girls in St. Petersburg?
(04-30-2015, 02:20 AM)Hockey Wrote:  
(04-30-2015, 01:18 AM)Scott Wrote:  I think you should put one question at a time; that is a lot to respond to in one comment.

How much Russian is required in St. Petersburg and would there be any English-speaking Russian girls in St. Petersburg?

There are English speaking Women in Russia. Of course, the majority of people in Russia DO NOT speak English. And how much Russian a Woman speaks will be largely tied to her education level.

In your case, you'll be dealing with University students, you will probably find quite a few who do speak English. I was invited as a guest speaker at a University in Siberia some years ago and the turnout was quite astounding. When I posted my email address on the chalkboard at the end of my lecture, almost everyone wrote it down. I still have FacceBook friends from that trip.

I don't think you'll have trouble meeting Russian Women and I think you'll find quite a few who speak enough English. I recommend that you download the Pimsleur Russian lessons and start practicing your own Russian. Its not an easy language but just some hello's and "how are you" goes a long way.
(04-24-2015, 05:50 PM)Hockey Wrote:  Hi Scott,

By similing I was just refering to being friendly and flirting with girls. I understand that things are different overseas especially in Russia/ Ukraine and Belarus until you get to know somebody. i HAVE Probably said it before but I have heard that Eastern European, especailly in the old Soviet Union can be cold when you first meet them or on the street but open up once you see them at parties and homes and once you get to know them beyond the initial encounter

Is this true?

Russians are very friendly and cordial once they get to know you. It is my personal opinion that people are reluctant to talk to strangers on the streets because, for generations, talking to the wrong person could be the end of you.
Do you and your wife live in Russia or the United States and how do you find time to be with each other between her being a boss and your job?

What is your job?
(05-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Hockey Wrote:  Do you and your wife live in Russia or the United States and how do you find time to be with each other between her being a boss and your job?

What is your job?

I'm an aviation consultant. I used to work for a big fortune 500 company but now I just really work for myself. I have to fly a few times a year for meetings and am at home most of the time. We live back and forth; apartment in Russia, house here in America. We've been in the US for the past 7 months, in Russia about 9 months before that and we're leaving again soon for Europe and won't be back to the US in a half of a year. Same with her work, she "tele-commutes;" she works from home and comes to the office when we're in Russia. She's working right now as I type this...